Thursday, February 23, 2006

My first Press Conference

Being an employee of the organizing company, I had the privelege of attending the press conference for the charity results of our Standard Chartered Mumbai Marathon 2006. We had Yana Gupta and Sanjeev Kapoor as the celebrities for the same. And as expected, there was no dearth of media persons to cover the same. Shared here are some snaps taken from a yet-to-be-decided-to-be-bought Yashica 5 MP digital camera. :) Damn me for lacking the knowledge of operating the cam. :((




I had the opportunity to interact with some media persons too. (I try not to miss such especially when you have some good gals doing the reporting. :p). It was indeed heartening that i got a patient ear from some of them (especially from a DNA correspondent) regarding sports management issues in my country. Hopefully, an article would emerge probing the same in due time.

6 Comments:

Blogger Prithi Shetty said...

... and Yana too .. hmm ...

1:45 PM  
Blogger SeePearrl said...

hey nice pics there :)

2:19 AM  
Blogger Raj said...

shabash mere cheetah !! jeete reh!!
damn u for not knowing how to operate the cam... :))

8:24 PM  
Blogger Dagny said...

wow!
great to see tht you are on the final path towards your destination :)
Hearty Congrats!

10:25 AM  
Blogger khelnayak said...

PS: yeah...its a part of my life now. :)

WF: Thanku!

Raj: Yes, man...i hope next time i do a better job!

Laks: Thanks!

Fun spume: Yeah...thanks a tonne! The beginning is made. Looking forward to my objective. :)

9:01 AM  
Blogger dannyboy said...

Wow Amar! Yana ... Great yaar. Let's see... any vacancies in your place right now.... I'm ready for an immediate switch...;-)...

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Search Engine Optimization and Free Submission